[Vtigercrm-developers] server api vtws query parenthesis?

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:52:27 GMT 2020

Check include/Webservices/VTQL_Parser.php

Line 106:

/*
add this rule to add parenthesis support.
condition ::= PARENOPEN expr_set expr(E) PARENCLOSE.
sample format(for contacts) for generated sql object
Array (
[column_list] => c4,c3,c2,c1
[tableName] =>
vtiger_crmentity,vtiger_contactdetails,vtiger_contactaddress,vtiger_contactsubdetails,vtiger_contactscf,vtiger_customerdetails

[where_condition] => Array (
[column_operators] => Array (
[0] => =
[1] => =
[2] => =
)
[column_names] => Array (
[0] => c1
[1] => c2
[2] => c3
)
[column_values] => Array (
[0] => 'llet me'
[1] => 45
[2] => -1
)
//TO BE DONE
[grouping] => Array (
[0] => Array (
[0] => 1
[1] => 2
)
)
[operators] => Array (
[0] => and
[1] => or
)
)
[orderby] => Array (
[0] => c4
[1] => c5
)
[select] => SELECT
[from] => from
[semi_colon] => ;
)*/

Parenthesis is not supported by default, but might be the mentioned change
could do the trick.