[Vtigercrm-developers] app.helper.showModal() prevent modal closing too easily?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 07:37:01 GMT 2019

To follow up on this, it "should" be possible but I just did a quick
test and it didn't seem to work.

             params = {
                 "cb": callBackFunction,
                 backdrop: 'static',
                 keyboard: false
             };
             app.helper.showModal(data, params);

In helper.js the params object should be passed to bootstrap modal:

         container.html(content).modal(params);
         vtUtils.applyFieldElementsView(container);

And in vtiger/libraries/bootstrap/bootstrap-modal.js I can see
references to the backdrop 'static' value and also to the keyboard
option. (It is quite an old version, 2.0.1 but nevertheless the options
are in the code).

So I have no idea why it doesn't work...

See: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.4/javascript/#modals-options

Al