[Vtigercrm-developers] Limit dashboard widget to user role

Jitu jitu at secondcrm.com
Tue Oct 15 01:57:14 GMT 2019

Hi,

You need to modify function CreateDefaultDashBoard on user creation or
user update, insert record in vtiger_module_dashboard_widgets for
respective
<http://192.168.2.120/phpmyadmin/sql.php?server=1&db=v2staging&table=vtiger_module_dashboard_widgets&pos=0&token=87ef834148a3009c818197a032601f39>

user id, widgetId and which dashboard you want.  I changed a bit
structure in this table by is_closed boolean type. I do not delete the
entry on delete widget , just update this column value.

If you need more help then i can do for you.