[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 7 change value of uitype 10 field + modal window on related contact mouse over

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 10:58:58 GMT 2019

On 09/10/2019 11:49, lucia digirolamo wrote:
> Thank you very much for the answer and the extension
>
> Regarding the fieldname column: it works with "normal column" but it
> doesn't work with cf_ fields. Is there a way to have it work with cf
> fields as well?

I was not aware that it didn't work with custom fields.

That would therefore seem to be a bug in vtiger if this is the case. I
would suggest reporting it on code.vtiger.com explaining how to
reproduce the problem. If you can find out where the problem occurs
yourself you can even submit a patch to fix the problem.