[Vtigercrm-developers] Create user with API in vtiger 7

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:07:40 GMT 2019

Just fyi, I think the issue is in include/Webservices/Create.php where
it is checking for Reference fields...

See this foreach loop here:

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/blob/master/include/Webservices/Create.php#L49

What I did was before the if(isset...) test I wrapped the whole thing in a

if($fieldName != 'roleid') {

}

test.

Then I was able to create Users.

This is a *hack*. It is ONLY temporary so I can create the necessary Users.

I am sure Prasad will not like my approach one little bit ;-)

HTH

Al