[Vtigercrm-developers] Guide in API for vtigercrm7

Pooja Beladiya pooja at vindaloovoip.com
Thu May 16 11:33:22 GMT 2019

I want to export zip file for module and import from the module manager.
Can you guide for that?

When I use API for according to document for Export Package API and enabled
error log getting this error for version v7.

PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_Package has a deprecated
constructor in /var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/Package.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_Package has a deprecated
constructor in /var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/Package.php on line 16
PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageUpdate has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageUpdate.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageUpdate has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageUpdate.php on line 16
PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageImport has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageImport.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageImport has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageImport.php on line 21
PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageExport has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageExport.php on line 19

Skype: info at vindaloovoip.com