[Vtigercrm-developers] Alfresco | Vtiger

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 10:11:10 GMT 2019

I was interested in looking at this several years ago but the "desire"
went away so I never got to actually write anything ;-)

As I recall, Alfresco implements the CMIS API so in theory you should be
able to use any reasonable CMIS/PHP implementation for the actual
communication and then just concentrate on the vtiger end for user
interface etc...

Here's one I found which has at least been touched within the last year:

https://github.com/dkd/php-cmis-client

HTH

Al