[Vtigercrm-developers] Deadlock found when trying to get lock

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:59:02 GMT 2019

I have a customer with a very large vtiger system (> 500 users, millions
of rows) and occasionally, after adding some debug code to try and find
what the problem was, I managed to get the above error message after an
INSERT operation from the PearDatabase object.

The MySQL docs recommend coding for this by retrying the operation if a
deadlock happens. I can probably do this but was wondering if anyone
else has seen this before and if so how did they deal with it?

Cheers