[Vtigercrm-developers] Update PHP library vtiger

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:07:53 GMT 2019

In the marketing world, in the circle of "the biggest" it doesn't matter
how they talk about "subject-biggest"
Matter is they talk a lot and bring "the subject" to the headlines...
It is impossible that VT-OS will get any "close" to commercial version. It
will be kept always down to keep talking about not vtiger OS but brand
Vtiger,
Clever indeed.

T.