[Vtigercrm-developers] shared list redirect to All

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Tue Jan 8 13:12:18 GMT 2019

Hi,

I've just noticed something weird on my vtiger 7.0...

Situation:

- a non-admin user (user A in group A) creates a list and shares it with
another user with same level and privileges as he (user B in group A)

- user B clicks on the list

What I expect:

- the list gets loaded and user B can interact with it

What really happens:

- after user B clicks on the list, the correct list appears while the
page is loading but when loading is done, the user is redirected to All.

Note:

- this doesn't happen with admin user. If admin user wants to see the
list, he just clicks on the list and it gets loaded correctly

- I tried with different sharing options: with both specific user and
group the problem happens. however it doesn't happen if I select "all
users" as a sharing option

Any idea on how to solve this?