[Vtigercrm-developers] Export to Excel

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 11:41:20 GMT 2019

interesting, thanks, you have basically done the right thing commenting
out that line, as version 7 doesn't have the alphabet search feature
across the top of list views, I will update the extension to check for
the presence of that method so not to fail like that - but commenting
out the line is a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Alan.