[Vtigercrm-developers] vt711: New - serious bug in Reports & Filters?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:09:17 GMT 2019

I'm seeing this problem in several newly migrated test systems using the
latest pull of the master branch from code.vtiger.com.

If you go to a Report on a migrated system and choose the Assigned To
field for a condition, the option list on the right is empty.

This also seems to affect filters in the same way.

These are all migrated systems. I'm just building a clean system from
the same codebase to see if it is only on migrated systems or not.

Can anyone else confirm?

Cheers