[Vtigercrm-developers] customer portal x 2

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:05:28 GMT 2019

Make your cloud portal is a very powerfull solution and we used in many
project.
You can also set different profile, so some type of contacts can see a
different portal data, so probably you can achieve your result. Also price
is fair in my opinion.

Il giorno lun 18 feb 2019 alle ore 10:54 Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> I did take a look at the Make Your Cloud portal and it indicates it
> supports this feature:
>
> https://www.makeyourcloud.com/myc-customer-portal/comparison-table
>
> But when I try to create new Customer Profiles on their demo site
> nothing happens, so am not sure how robust this really is.
>

> Al
>

> On 18/02/2019 09:25, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > if a community project starts on this topic let us know, maybe we can
> > contribute.
> >
> > Il giorno lun 18 feb 2019 alle ore 09:00 Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com
> > <mailto:alanslists at gmail.com>> ha scritto:
> >
> >     This is similar to something I need to do fairly soon too ;-)
> >
> >     I need multiple categories of Portal user - with access to different
> >     modules etc...

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!