[Vtigercrm-developers] Control access to Tags feature in vt7

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:46:06 GMT 2019

I've now had a couple of customers ask about hiding/removing the tag
feature for all users.

Seems to me like the right place for this would be in the User
Preferences or have it as a module and allow it to be disabled in the
module manager, or I suppose in the profile.

If in the Profile in the Tools section it would be a bit of a pain as
you'd need to disable it for every individual module and for each Profile.

Anyone else needed to do this?