[Vtigercrm-developers] Create entity specific widget

sukhdev.mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Thu Aug 29 11:43:59 GMT 2019

Hi all,
I'm trying to create a widget for Accounts module. I need to show a graph of
some custom parameters I've added to the entity.

I've added this line in vtiger_links
tabid =>6, linklabel => LBL_GRAFICO_FIDO, linkurl =>
index.php?module=Accounts&view=Detail&mode=showGraficoFido, linktype =>
DETAILVIEWWIDGET

This is the code in
Accounts/model/DetailView.php: https://pastebin.com/Z3jDT5a0
Detail.php: https://pastebin.com/p9pqWF9t
SummaryViewWidgets.tplk: https://pastebin.com/tJftp5yx

Can't make it to work, it just breaks and I'm able only to see the menu bar
in Account's Dashboard.
Pleae help and appologies is this is a naive question but the documentation
i found online isn't leading towards the solution (can anybody poitn out
some good documentation too?).

Thanks in advance,
Sukhdev Mohan

--