[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger Color Skins are back with MYC Styler (CSS-Only Theme Creator)

myc support at proseguo.com
Mon Apr 8 17:09:59 GMT 2019

Hello vTiger Community,

we’re happy to announce another beautiful product, MYC Styler for vTiger 7,
THIS IS NOT A RESPONSIVE THEME as our other products but a “light“ skin
creator that only apply on a limited set of elements, this will not replace
any template (TPL) file in your crm, so this should be useful for people
that don’t need a responsive UI or have fear to use an external theme due to
the many customizations, thanks to the CSS-only approach we can warrantee
FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL EXTENSIONS.

THE MAIN THEME FEATURES ARE:

-CUSTOMIZABLE FONT: You can chose your preferred font from hundreds of
available fonts maintained from google, simply chose your favourite font
from the following url: https://fonts.google.com/

-DYNAMIC FONT SIZE: To improve the usability of he CRM it’s possible change
the font size all around the CRM with a simple slide, you can choose 7
different levels of font sizes

-CUSTOM COLORS SCHEME: You can create your theme color scheme choosing 3
different colors that will apply to the main layout elements of your crm:
top bar, menu, page, modals, buttons, block headers etc.. , to pick the
colors you can use the advanced color picker available in the theme
customization interface or paste your HEX color code.

-DYNAMIC ROUNDED BORDERS: With a simple slide you can round all the borders
of your theme elements, you can choose 6 different intensities from totally
squared to totally rounded borders.

-USER BASED STYLE SELECTION: Each user could be able to create and set his
preferred style, the styles created will be available for all users and the
admin users can apply the styles globally with one click.

-14 BEAUTIFUL DIFFERENT STYLES: we created for you 14 different default
styles that you can just pick and apply, but you can also duplicate it to
use as inspiration starting point then apply your customizations to create
your perfect style

-FULLY COMPATIBILE WITH ALL EXTENSIONS: thanks to the CSS-only approach we
can warrantee that this theme will be compatible with all the third-party
extensions available on the market.

DON’T WAIT, EXPRESS YOURSELF!
Check out our demo and feel free to create your custom style to really see
what we are talking about, free your creativity!

SCREENSHOTS AND
INFOS: https://www.makeyourcloud.com/store/themes-for-vtigercrm/vtigercrm-theme-creator
DEMO: http://vtiger.makeyourcloud.com/vtiger7-myc-styler
USER: demo
PASSWORD: demo

Hope this news will be helpful to the community, any feedback will be
really
appreciated!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud team.