[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger + Zapier?

William Cardona wcardona2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 15:45:00 GMT 2019

Hi Allan
did you know the api,Extensions, or any way as to connect vtiger with socialnetworks?

Regards

   William A. Cardona

"Todo lo Puedo en Cristo que me Fortalece"

Honduras, CentralAmerica

       504 9834 9127

    On Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 8:29:14 AM CST, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

 There already is vtiger and zapier integration:

https://zapier.com/apps/vtiger/integrations

As far as I can tell it uses the REST API so "should" work with cloud or
open source vtiger I guess.

It's been around for ages but I have never had to use it so can't be sure.

Al