[Vtigercrm-developers] Another bloody annoying bug...

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Apr 2 10:30:17 GMT 2019

Some question we have with this issue:
What if demo user don't have access to Annual Revenur field. Should
Workflow updated it after demo user change the Record? I think yes, but
then you see demo user has changed field on which he doesn't have access

Another question:
Is this correct that there is writen that the fields was changed by demo
user when the demo user don't change it directly? He has only changed
another fields and wun Workflow after save. We have this problem in one
installation (where we have implment your logic). The calculation was
wrong defined in WorkflowTask. Not all Users know that this field is
calculated by Workflow, but all users see that this fileds was wrong
changed by user xy.

I think, this is really not a easy ponit.
In many installations, where more Workflows are running we define admin
(1) user as System/Workflow user so the users see that this fields was
changed with System.

Matus

Dňa 2. 4. 2019 o 12:13 IT-Solutions4You napísal(a):