[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib, setRelatedModules() associative array does not create a related list.

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:47:01 GMT 2018

Amazing what a bit of sleep does...

Martin is completely right about the intention of this code. I think the
error is occurring because he was running his module creation script
from the command line (as I do, and I suspect many others) and in
vtlib/Vtiger/Field.php there is no automatic access to the loader so it
cannot find the class.

Adding

> require_once('includes/main/WebUI.php');

To the vtlib file allows it to work from the command line. But I am not
sure if this the right way to do it or not. I would guess the right
place would be to add it to the top of vtlib/Vtiger/Utils.php

HTH

Al