[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 conversion lead data mapping for created time and updates

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Thu Oct 11 07:52:20 GMT 2018

Hi,

when you convert a lead to something else (contact, organization,
opportunity) there are some field you can custom map with the data
mapping feature, while other fields you cant. Example: the created time
value gets lost when the lead is converted, so it is for the updates
section. I wonder whether there was a way to save these info in some
custom fields of the destination record. As I said, it is not possible
to map them and you cant use workflows, as the wont be triggered with
the lead conversion.

Any other had encountered this before and came out with a solution?

Any idea on how it could be accomplished with the least modification
possible to the original code?