[Vtigercrm-developers] vt71 Reports

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 08:32:09 GMT 2018

On 23/11/2018 05:51, Sutharsan J wrote:
> HI
>
> Regarding #1075, I think, the logic vtiger intended that, a condition
> change can be either temporary or permanent. If temporary "Generate
> Report" and Permanent "Save" that generates too

Yes, but that's stupid. You would probably want to "test" any changes
before you then save it.

As I said it worked in vtiger 6 and our customer thinks this is a bug.
You can get the buttons back but you have add, then remove some extra
condition to do it. This was not the case before.

It's just annoying.