[Vtigercrm-developers] vt71 Reports

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:45:24 GMT 2018

We've just migrated a customer vt71 and they have found - very quickly -
some really annoying bugs with the Report engine; none of which were
present in vtiger 6.

I can reproduce all of these on a new, clean vt71 installation.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1075
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1076
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1077

What a PITA...