[Vtigercrm-developers] extend/override Vtiger_Import_Js

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 08:28:18 GMT 2018

On 30/03/18 22:55, nilay khatri wrote:

> Maybe I have to make a complete copy of the file, rename it, load it via
> a HEADERSCRIPT actionlink and change the url in the button to
> instantiate it?

That is what I did.

And it works OK. I built a custom import function for within a Related
List (n:n) so the user can import a bunch of records and they are
automatically related to the right records. No changes to core files
were required. (Bit like an enhanced "Select" function).

Last part of this to do is to make sure the import scheduler works OK
too. I think I might have to modify a core file to make this work as I
need to tell the scheduler to use my custom import classes when a
certain value is present in the import queue and use standard classes
when it isn't.