[Vtigercrm-developers] Problems with reports module under latest VTiger

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Mar 26 17:11:39 GMT 2018

Thanks, everyone. Turning on DB debugging showed me vtiger_report_sharer
was missing, so I googled that. I found a forum detailing how to create
this table, executed that SQL, and now have the reports loading, at least.
I'll keep checking, and email here if anything else goes wrong with this
module.

The Vtiger team should look at the installer. This is the fourth or fifth
table I've had to manually create, which is just strange. This all may well
be my own fault, but I can't see what I could have done to affect which
tables got made. Anyway, things seem to work now, so that's definitely
good. :)

ahall at autodist.com