[Vtigercrm-developers] Generate password

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Mon Mar 26 12:27:15 GMT 2018

Hy,

There probably is a module, which can do it for you.
(@Prasad: I know I'm not allowed to advert and I respect it by removal of
signature. But in situation like this it would save a lot time and
headaches to direct to a module.)

When you Google "Workflow Designer", then the basic version would be enough
and solve this for 100€. Not sure if your working time is cheaper. ;)

Solution would be to use a single Block "set values" and set *<?php return
substr(md5(microtime(true).mt_rand(100000,999999)), 0, 10); ?>* to the
field, which should store the password. Without any core modifications.

You can also contact me for more information.

Stefan