[Vtigercrm-developers] Updating VTiger without losing customizations?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 03:17:20 GMT 2018

Hi

There are several points have to be discussed regarding non-core changes.
Non core changes won't be affected (probably) through minor version upgrade
such as 7.1 to 7.2.

Normally you have to keep your code in separate files rather than
vtiger(core) files. You may extend core classes into yours like

Google_map_Js("Your_Map_Js", {}, { }

Not sure how to preserve custom code between major upgrades such as 5.4 to
6.x to 7.x without any re coding.

Cheers
Sutharsan Jeganathan