[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM: Weekly Wrap - Mar 16, 2018

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Mar 16 13:13:05 GMT 2018

​Dear members,

​
7.1.0 GA crossed over 2
​4​
00+ downloads this week - a impressive score
​so far
.
​
​
Thanks to all the adopters and look forward for more in coming weeks.

We made slow progress on the issue tracker closing around 10 of them.

Time got drained:

   - In responding to direct enquiries via email (please use developer
   ​-​
   list / code.vtiger.com / discussions),
   ​ ​
   we will get in touch if there need off-the channel information.
   - Cleaning discussion forums - which has gotten filled with few unwanted
   posts and much of promotional
   comments -
   ​ ​
   which adds to noise than collaboration.

Thanks to Pat from Boruapps for visiting our office,
​ ​
we were happy to host and spending good time
​talking
.

Happy weekend.

Regards,