[Vtigercrm-developers] Update Assigned to

Oleg Antonov oleg.a at pinstudio.ru
Fri Mar 2 03:58:27 GMT 2018

Tony, in fact "Assigned to" keeps userId, so it is not enough to have just
name. You can have two users with same names.
What task are you solving?
My customer often ask me to make chain for user assignment then different
persons responsible to certain potential stages. As side effect it makes it
difficult to truck statistics. I recommend use different modules, for
example Lead-Potential-Quote-Sales Order-Invoice-Payment. Workflows allow
to make objects easily.

Prasad, is it ok to give Tony a link to Workflow Designer considering hi
asks about an extension?