[Vtigercrm-developers] get entity parent in workflow custom function?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:12:47 GMT 2018

I think you mean the "account_id" field?

Just "get" the entity data for the id in that field.

$accid = $entity->get('account_id');

I do the same kind of thing in several customer's systems where they
need a Primary and perhaps a Signatory contact.

FWIW I tend to use an Event Handler rather than a workflow as it can't
be disabled as easily.

HTH

Al