[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 7.0 console.php doesn't work

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Wed Jun 6 08:00:08 GMT 2018

I tried the script from the developer guide and it gives this error:

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined method Vtiger_Module::getBlocks() in
*xxx\includes\runtime\Cache.php* on line *475*

But I checked the Cache.php file against the same file of a 7.1 version
and the two files are identical, what else can be the issue?
**