[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 7.0 console.php doesn't work

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Tue Jun 5 14:14:39 GMT 2018

I tried to create a custom module via php -f console.php. The script
gives no error but the module is created wrong. What I mean is:

- no folder/file is created under modules/

- only vtiger_modulename and vtiger_modulenamecf are created in database

- the required entries are missing from other tables (such as app2tab
for menu etc)

I tried to enter the missing values in database manually but there are
so many that I'm sure I missed something because when I try to access my
module I get a blank page. So my questions are:

- has anybody experienced something like this?

- is there a fix for these issues?

- if not, is there an alternative way to create a custom module (without
using exentensions)?

- is there a migration tool from vtiger 7.0 to vtiger 7.1 (I tested v7.1
and console.php works there) ?