[Vtigercrm-developers] Addres-relations - sharing address between multiple contacts?

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:56:32 GMT 2018

Approach 2, that is what we have used for a Restaurant system where we
needed to manage multiple delivery addresses. One of the address was marked
primary and would be copied to the Address fields in the Contact Module.

In the Accounting Modules, we added an option to select primary or to
choose from available addresses related to that Contact.

-regards,
Nilay