[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 7 - related quick create form for custom module - field not automatically filled in

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Thu Jul 19 13:59:52 GMT 2018

Also Assets module has the same functionality: if you're on organization
panel and want to create an assets from the related icons, then the
organization name of the "add asset" quick create is already filled in.
But I cannot find anything related to the assets module that indicates
such behaviour... I really don't know what else to look for...