[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 7.1 - Is there any limit for the contact image size?

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:22:18 GMT 2018

Hello Vtiger Fans,

I did some interesting experiment with saving photo for the Contact record.

If the image (in jpg) was bigger file size then 10 kB, the Vtiger 7.1
CRM did not save the image to the Contact record.
If the image file was less then 10 kB, the pictures was saved, and
display at the Contact record. The pixel size was 200×200 and 250×250 in
the experiment.

Is there any limit for the contact image size?

If so, where can I adjust the setting about it?

The system is the latest vtiger 7.1 CRM downloaded 2018-07-10 from the
download page.
PHP 7.0
with Apache shared hosting on C-Panel.

PHP limits adjusted to the vtiger needs.

Can anybody say something about it?

Thanks for advance,

--
Kindest regards: