[Vtigercrm-developers] Question on import

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Mon Jul 16 09:55:50 GMT 2018

I think 2379 is not a large numbers for import. I will change (global)
importBatchLimit and immediateImportLimit variables for import.

This settings works for me very well:

	// Individual batch limit - Specified number of records will be
imported at one shot and the cycle will repeat till all records are imported
	'importBatchLimit' => '250',
	// Threshold record limit for immediate import. If record count is more
than this, then the import is scheduled through cron job
	'immediateImportLimit' => '10000',

Dňa 13. 7. 2018 o 19:24 Christoper J Combrink napísal(a):