[Vtigercrm-developers] VTiger Document Preview Chrome Extension

Kunal Grover kunalgrover05 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 04:49:33 GMT 2018

Hi Simone,

Yes we are currently on VTiger 6 due to limitation of our telephony
provider support.

I agree that there are lot of plugins available, but given that the VTiger
CRM is Open source, and all of us are enjoying this software, we should try
to contribute more Open source extensions too which makes it a much better
software to work with.

I checked your Language manager plugin and seems quite interesting. Thank
you for sharing it!

Kunal