[Vtigercrm-developers] WebService - Cannot Create DocumentFolders

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Tue Jul 3 15:53:39 GMT 2018

We're trying to create DocumentFolders using the WebService but 'createdby'
is a mandatory field, but we don't know what value to pass it?

By the name we presumed it was a reference to a User so passed '19x1' but
got an invalid reference error. When running a Describe operation on
DocumentFolders, it says the createdby field is of type = reference, but
doesnt specify what module it refers to (shows an empty Array where usually
we would see an array of modules that can be referenced)?

Any ideas?

We've resorted to trying random values but no luck!!!

Martin Allen
Clystnet Ltd