[Vtigercrm-developers] csv import - wrong owner

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Thu Aug 30 13:30:11 GMT 2018

Hi,

I've created a csv file to import my services. Everything is imported
correctly except the owner of the record. I've set a colum for the owner
and wrote the correct name and surname of the user I want to be owner of
the record. However when I import the record, this value is overwritte
by the user who's currently importing data. The only way I can specify a
different user is by selecting one by the dropdown in the map field box.
But this way all my imported records have the same users, while they
should be assigned to different users.

Is there a way not to have the user in the csv file overwritten by
current importing user?