[Vtigercrm-developers] what's the purpose of scheduled import?

Conrado Maggi comaggi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:30:23 GMT 2018

Try changing it.

The limit will depend on the server, the module, how many fields, many
related fields has, etc.

For example, I'm sure you can import 5000 Leads but not 5000 tickets or
contacts. This is due to the related fields in Contacts and Tickets.

You can set your own limits. Keep in mind that when the process timeout, it
would break the import and you will need to manually match what has been
imported and what not.

Conrado