[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger devs: What is this massive commit?

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Wed Aug 15 08:23:29 GMT 2018

I just wanted to be made aware of any changes, whatever be the source, Git
or otherwise. So I came up with my own scheme to alert my team. So that we
could look for any salient changes.
This way we are also having a list of all versions as placed for download.

The commit comments, when it is published would enlighten us to the change
reason, which we can figure out anyway from our own diff.

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad (Skype: stprasad at stprasad.com)
Founder and Chief Shikari
http://www.vtigress.com
The Purr-fect mate for vTiger
Certified Solution Partner for Asia and Africa