[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 Features Development

Chris Thompson cthompson at moderas.org
Mon Sep 25 14:35:46 GMT 2017

How about just a simple Thank You without all the caveats?

No, all the bugs won’t be fixed (in any release anywhere) and no they’re not going to stop enhancing the platform.  You’re the customers they have… they’re trying to get the customers they don’t have and trying to keep up with dozens of other CRM platforms. They’re a company, they’re trying to keep the lights on over there so have a little patience.

-Chris