[Vtigercrm-developers] Mass Edit form simple customization

Estefan Civera estefan.civera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:18:30 GMT 2017

Hi all

I've create a new custom module.

In edit view and detail view I've added a simple javascript that load data
from another place and suggest value to insert (like image below)

<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/t1149/WsQtP7sPQMy1GkD8tXxTcg.png>

Now in MassEdit I need to replicate this behaviour.
I've done the following steps

1) Write my own MassActionAjax class and method
2) Write my custom method showMassEditForm(Vtiger_Request $request)

3) In template view I've add my overrided template MassEditForm.tpl
At the end of this file I've added my custom javascript code
{literal}

{/literal}

this code run infact browser gives me alert message but I can't get the
input widget application and then work on it.

It seems that when I try to access the widget reference it does not exist
yet

Do you have some hints for me?
Thanks in advance estevan

-----