[Vtigercrm-developers] RestfulApi : New open source module for VtigerCRM

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 21:04:31 GMT 2017

Thank you so much Blazej for your feedback and for always finding the right
words, full of tacts 😉
I will improve my API to meet the needs and I will had other features.

Furthermore, this year I will publish a new rewritten version of
ModuleDesigner. Let me know what are the specifications if you want to use
it into Yetiforce.

Le mar. 5 sept. 2017 à 21:08, Błażej Pabiszczak <b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com>
a écrit :

> This API has several issues:
>
>    - It’s not a part of Vtiger so it doesn’t use everything that already
>    is built-in in Vtiger
>    - The entire API doesn’t at all verify whether or not a user has
>    permissions to do something, so what’s the point of an API like this if the
>    permissions don’t work in it?
>    - It doesn’t bring any value added, because there is an API in Vtiger,
>    it might be hard for a beginner to figure it out, but the API itself exists.
>
> ---
>
> Z poważaniem / Regards
> *Błażej Pabiszczak*
> *Chief Executive Officer*
> M: +48.884999123
> E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
>

> W dniu 2017-09-04 15:38, Jonathan Sardo napisał(a):
>
> Hello guys,
>
> I have not wrote in this Mailing List for a long time! However, today, I
> am very happy to share with you my new free open source module for
> VtigerCRM: *RestfulApi*.
>
> This module add a complete REST API to your CRM.
>
> *You will be able to sign in using 2 methods:*
> - User login and password
> - User access key (auto generated by Vtiger)
>
> *With RestfulApi you can:*
> - Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete an entity (CRUD)
> - Retrieve a list of entities using pagination
> - Add criteria to retrieve a specific list of entities
> - Get PickLists values and dependencies
>
> With RestfulApi you can easily connect your website or your mobile
> application to you CRM.
>

> Here the *GitHub repository* and *documentation*:
> https://github.com/sardoj/VTRestfulAPI
>
> You can *download* directly the module (RestfulApi-1.0.0.zip) here:
> https://github.com/sardoj/VTRestfulAPI/releases
>

> *N.B: You must be a developer to use RestfulApi.*
>

> Regards,
>
> Jonathan SARDO

Cordialement,

Jonathan SARDO