[Vtigercrm-developers] RestfulApi : New open source module for VtigerCRM

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:38:46 GMT 2017

Hello guys,

I have not wrote in this Mailing List for a long time! However, today, I am
very happy to share with you my new free open source module for VtigerCRM:
*RestfulApi*.

This module add a complete REST API to your CRM.

*You will be able to sign in using 2 methods:*
- User login and password
- User access key (auto generated by Vtiger)

*With RestfulApi you can:*
- Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete an entity (CRUD)
- Retrieve a list of entities using pagination
- Add criteria to retrieve a specific list of entities
- Get PickLists values and dependencies

With RestfulApi you can easily connect your website or your mobile
application to you CRM.

Here the *GitHub repository* and *documentation*:
https://github.com/sardoj/VTRestfulAPI

You can *download* directly the module (RestfulApi-1.0.0.zip) here:
https://github.com/sardoj/VTRestfulAPI/releases

*N.B: You must be a developer to use RestfulApi.*

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO