[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Upgrade - Popups Freezing Browser

Brian belstsrv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:09:15 GMT 2017

Hello Marco,

I checked my database and I do have that table and it looks like (as
much as I can see) that the database was migrated OK.

But, I can't really dig in to the application very much because as soon
as I leave the dashboard, no matter what I choose to go in to, I get
those popups that end up locking up my browser tab.

I did revert back to the snapshot of our CRM virtual machine that was
running the good 6.5 version.  I checked it to see if there was any odd
config or something and then ran the migration to 7.0.1 again, but I
still have the same issue with the popups.

Do any developers know where those popups are being driven from?

I suspect if I can just get those turned off, I would be ok or at least
could check the rest of the migration to make sure it is OK. right now I
can't really go anywhere after logging in.

Thank you all.