[Vtigercrm-developers] Inviting Contacts to meetings through the Vtiger calendar

TimeZone bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz
Thu Oct 5 07:18:09 GMT 2017

Hi team,

It is now more than 3 months since I dropped this one in the can.

_Message: 1_
_Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:58:31 +1200_
_From: TimeZone <bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz>_
_To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com_
_Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Inviting Contacts to meetings_

_Hi team, _

_Is there any way I can invite users and Contacts to meetings,
scheduled_
_in the calendar? _

_This seems like such a basic requirement. _

_REGARDS_
_BERNARD G BAILEY _

I just checked it is not in the latest demo version.

Does every vtiger user not need the function to invite contacts to
meetings by email?

This is a 30 year old functional requirement form CRM; it looks like
this is one of those features we all need/want, but forget to push it up
the list.

Am I looking in the wrong place (Calendar) for this function, or am I
looking at the wrong application?

Please SOMEONE respond on this.

--

REGARDS