[Vtigercrm-developers] Commitment with Community

Manuel ptdesigner at gmail.com
Mon May 29 11:31:57 GMT 2017

VT Team, @prasad @satish.dvnk and others.

Is there any particular reason you don’t proceed with the Merge Requests in git?

I’m asking this because this will be a mess during time. I see some merge requests from other people that will conflict with some I want to add (same files etc).

Some Merge Requests will be deprecated or with conflicts if you do not review them, during time they have no value.

I see some old Merge Requests that could be easily committed.
If you don´t agree with them, close them or just delete them but do something, please.

Please, don´t make people that are giving some time to this think that not worth. Don´t make us look fools for still believe on this.

Those are my two cents for today

Best Regards.

Manuel