[Vtigercrm-developers] Issue with workflows & mail-task

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Mon May 29 09:08:12 GMT 2017

Hi there,

In VT 6.3 we have a weird issue with workflows sending out emails-tasks.

Basically sometimes when we save an email-task, it will somehow save the
full HTML into the task.

This means that the task does not work because it contains some weird stuff
- and also its visually obvious in the tasks-part of the workflow, because
the task cannot be shown correct in the list (probably because it does not
'render' correctly now it has weird contents).

We think its related to the getTasksForResult function in modules /
com_vtiger_workflow / VTTaskManager.inc with the line $tasks[] =
unserialize($text); and that here could be some issue with some special
characters messing it up?

Anyone ever experience similar?

Thanks,
Chris