[Vtigercrm-developers] New files on Sourceforge?

Doug sailsfast at gmail.com
Sat May 27 01:18:45 GMT 2017

We gave a lot of thought to it after giving yetti a hard look and came to
the same conclusion.
We don't have the resources to go it alone.

On May 26, 2017 9:14 PM, "Tim Mohrbach" <preexo at googlemail.com> wrote:

As long as they keep giving you bits and pieces every now and then no
individual 1man fork would achieve more by forking. The changesets from
vtiger are also too big to keep track of them and to fetch from upstream.
You need joint forces, but where to find?

I am not a user anymore, but would still contribute sometimes, just not if
vtiger is in charge, it's been a lot of wasting my time with them.
They understand so little of what they are doing, it drags everyone down
with it, at the same time they seem reluctant to learn, might be something
cultural I have no idea.

So leave them behind, find likewise people and start a vGodzilla already :P
;P
(finding people that can do and not just talk like us will the hard part
Hahaha )