[Vtigercrm-developers] Commit "protocol"

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 25 07:19:50 GMT 2017

This is something that is really irritating me:

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/commit/714f7af03585e11ff636402cb22e609284daafa1

Please see the changes and the title of this commit and the issue which
it references.

The changes affect more than this issue. There are modifications to
remove more of the "Follow/Star" functionality as well.

This one is actually quite small but during this development, the vtiger
devs have dropped some Humongous commits into the tree which bear only a
minimal resemblance to the description in the commit log.

As I have asked previously, please can you use the tools you have at
your disposal properly? It makes it incredibly difficult to identify
what changes fix what particular issue when you drop 70 or more file
changes which are un-related to the commit title.

TIA